PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The top four (4) place winners in the each junior and cadet weight class and style qualify for the 2018 US Marine Corps Junior & Cadet Nationals in Fargo, North Dakota, July 12-20, 2018 For more information, please contact your USA Wrestling state director.
Find your state director:
2. Juniors (men and women) must be born September 1, 1998 and after PLUS currently enrolled in grades 9-12.
3. Cadets must be born between 2002-2003.
4. Schoolboys must be born between 2004-2005.
5. Novices must be born between 2006-2007.
6. Intermediates must be born between 2008-2009.
7. Bantam must be born between 2010-2011.
8. All age groups are open to wrestlers from all states. However, in the Intermediate, Novice, and Schoolboy divisions, only wrestlers from a Southern Plains Region state qualify for the USAW Kids Nationals in Atlanta, GA, June 29-July 1. These states are: Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, and Arkansas.
9. Online registration costs are $40 for one style, $70 for two styles. Late Registration (Walk Up) cost is $75 for one style, $100 for two styles.
10. Girls' Only Freestyle is available in the Greco-Roman tournament.
Click here for event website:
2018 Southern Plains Regional Freestyle/Greco
For help contact Mike Juby, 620-663-1312 or click Need Help on the right.
Quick Reg Login (
Click here if you forgot your password
You can associate yourself with your wrestlers and when registering for events you can just select which wrestlers to register for that event.
Sign up now
Click here if you forgot your invoice # or password
If you have already started the registration process and want to get back where you left off, enter your invoice number along with your password below.
Registration is now closed.