1. Freestyle & Greco-Roman is offered for the following age groups: 8U (2011-2012, this group is a festival only and has no qualifications to enter, it is not an official national championship), 10U (2009-2010), 12U (2007-2008), and 14U (2005-2006) are eligible to compete in this event.
2. Competitors must have competed in their designated USA Wrestling Regional event or obtained a waiver from their state chairperson in order to be eligible for this event, as well as followed all state procedures. Contact your USA Wrestling State Director for questions about qualifying. Also, wrestlers cannot move down in weight from the Regional to the National, they must wrestle at or above the weight they weighed in at for their designated Regional Championships.
3. As long as the wrestler competed in either Freestyle OR Greco-Roman at their designated regional championships, the wrestler is allowed to enter BOTH styles at the National Championships. Participation in Folkstyle (if offered at the regional event) or participation in a Regional Championship outside of the designated region DOES NOT COUNT as qualification for the National Championships.
4. In order to be eligible to purchase a floor pass, all coaches must have a current USA Wrestling Coaches Membership Card AND be a minimum COPPER certified. No floor access to the competition area will be allowed without meeting these requirements. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Pre-registration is $50.00 per style. Wrestlers competing in both styles only need to weigh-in once.