USA Wrestling Folkstyle 2010-11
Ranking calculation explanation: Everytime an athlete participates in a Trackwrestling event they receive a
percentile finish for the weight class they participated in for that event.
This percentile is calculated based on how they placed, and if they didn't place it is calculated based on the number of wins
the wrestler earned.
Because this is based on a percentile, placing 3rd in a bracket with 16 wrestlers is better than finishing 2nd in a bracket with 8.
The USA Wrestling Folkstyle 2010-11 ranking is
calculated using the event levels specified below.
We calculated an average percentile finish for each wrestler in the levels they competed in, and we
extrapolate down if necessary to determine how they might have finished in a lower level category if they didn't participate in that category.
Once we have an average percentile finish at all levels at or below the level the wrestler competed at, we use the min and max points for the level
to determine how many points the wrestler should receive at that level.
Finally we take the average points earned in those levels
to get the wrestler's final ranking.
Only wrestlers that participate in a core event will receive a ranking and the core events are bolded in the list
of events below.
The ranking for a wrestler is calculated based on the results on their profile on the date the ranking was last calculated.
This ranking was last calculated on 09/18/2012.
- 10/29/2011 - USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals
- 10/15/2011 - Wild West Folkstyle Pre-Season Showdown
- 04/03/2011 - 2011 ASICS/USAW Kids/Vets Folk Nationals
- 10/30/2010 - USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals
|Tour of America||0.0||75.0|
- 11/19/2011 - TOA - 2011 Northwest Bigfoot Battle
- 06/25/2011 - 2011 West Kids Regional-Folkstyle
- 03/19/2011 - TOA - 2011 Dominate in the Dells
- 02/13/2011 - TOA - 2011 Georgia Grind
- 01/08/2011 - TOA - 2011 Salt Lake Slam
- 11/27/2010 - TOA - 2010 Northwest Bigfoot Battle