PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The top three (3) place winners in the each junior and cadet weight class and style qualify for the 2013 ASICS/Vaughan Junior & Cadet Nationals in Fargo, North Dakota, July 12-20, 2013
For more information, please contact your USA Wrestling state director.
Find your state director:
2. Juniors (men and women) must be born September 1, 1993 and after PLUS currently enrolled in grades 9-12.
3. Cadets must be born between 1997-1998.
4. Schoolboys must be born between 1999-2000.
5. Novices must be born between 2001-2002.
6. Intermediates must be born between 2003-2004.
7. Bantam must be born between 2005-2006.
8. All age groups are open to wrestlers from all states. However, in the Intermediate, Novice, and Schoolboy divisions, only wrestlers from a Northeast Region state qualify for the Kids Nationals in Orem, Utah, June 24-26, 2013. These states are: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.
2013 Phil Portuese NE Reg. FS/GR
For help contact email@example.com or
Get Invoice #
=> Add Wrestlers => Submit Credit Card => Done
Quick Reg Login (
Click here if you forgot your password
You can associate yourself with your wrestlers and when registering for events you can just select which wrestlers to register for that event.
Sign up now
Click here if you forgot your invoice # or password
If you have already started the registration process and want to get back where you left off, enter your invoice number along with your password below.
Registration is now closed.