PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The top four (4) place winners in the each cadet weight class in Freestyle and Greco-Roman qualify for the 2018 US Marine Corps Junior & Cadet Nationals in Fargo, North Dakota, July 12-20, 2018
For more information, please contact your USA Wrestling state director.
Find your state director:
2. Cadets must be born between 2002-2003.
3. Schoolboys must be born between 2004-2005.
4. Novices must be born between 2006-2007.
5. Intermediates must be born between 2008-2009.
6. Bantam must be born between 2010-2011.
7. All age groups are open to wrestlers from all states. However, in the Intermediate, Novice, and Schoolboy divisions, only wrestlers from a Northeast Region state qualify for the Kids Nationals in Atlanta, GA, June 29-July 1, 2018. These states are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Click here for event website:
2018 Phil Portuese NE Regional - FS/GR
For help contact Van Plocus, firstname.lastname@example.org or
=> Get Invoice # => Add Wrestlers => Add Extras => Submit Credit Card => Done
Quick Reg Login (
Click here if you forgot your password
You can associate yourself with your wrestlers and when registering for events you can just select which wrestlers to register for that event.
Sign up now
Click here if you forgot your invoice # or password
If you have already started the registration process and want to get back where you left off, enter your invoice number along with your password below.
Registration is now closed.