PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The top three (3) place winners in the each junior and cadet weight class and style qualify for the 2014 ASICS/Vaughan Junior & Cadet Nationals in Fargo, North Dakota, July 19-26, 2014
For more information, please contact your USA Wrestling state director.
Find your state director:
2. Juniors (men and women) must be born September 1, 1994 and after PLUS currently enrolled in grades 9-12.
3. Cadets must be born between 1998-1999.
4. Schoolboys must be born between 2000-2001.
5. Novices must be born between 2002-2003.
6. Intermediates must be born between 2004-2005.
7. Bantam must be born between 2006-2007.
8. All age groups are open to wrestlers from all states. However, in the Intermediate, Novice, and Schoolboy divisions, only wrestlers from a Northeast Region state qualify for the Kids Nationals in Orem, Utah, June 23-25, 2014. These states are: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.
2014 Phil Portuese NE Regional
For help contact email@example.com or
=> Get Invoice # => Add Wrestlers => Submit Credit Card => Done
Quick Reg Login (
Click here if you forgot your password
You can associate yourself with your wrestlers and when registering for events you can just select which wrestlers to register for that event.
Sign up now
Click here if you forgot your invoice # or password
If you have already started the registration process and want to get back where you left off, enter your invoice number along with your password below.
Registration is now closed.